Sunday, February 27, 2011

A special lady...Trista Rickey Wilson

It is with a big smile on my face that I pen this entry today.  I've thought alot about this young lady lately.  On the clearest, brightest days, I can think of my niece Trista and it truly warms my heart.  I don't see her often, but when I do, she simply makes a difference.  She's been on this planet three plus decades and she makes a difference...in her family...at her work...anywhere she passes.

Her heart is huge and her smile is infectious!  I remember when she was just a little toddler and she was the same way then...always, always, happy and smiling.

She has had some dark days recently.  Her loss has been great, so very great.  Her husband of eighteen years passed away suddenly in January.  She's now a single mom, the parent of three amazing boys.  She is strong and resolute, committed to doing all she can to move ahead...and yes, with that amazing smile!  I won't worry about this special lady.  She is a survivor and she'll continue to brighten this planet by just being herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment